Welcome To The Australian School of Accounting
- Highest Standards in Student Care and Equity
- Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Innovation in Course Development and Delivery
- Industry and Employer Focus
Acknowledgement of Country
“ASA acknowledges and pays respect to the past, present and future Traditional Custodians and Elders of this nation and the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.”
Professional Accreditation for Bachelor of Professional Accounting
- Our Vision – Our vision is to be the innovative leader in accounting and business technology education to equip career-ready graduates and professionals.
- Our Mission – ASA will develop innovative, industry and future-focused courses so that ASA graduates are ready to step into leadership roles in a challenging, technologically advanced and disruptive business world.
- Our Values – In pursuing our Vision and Mission we are guided by the following core values:
- Social responsibility
- Commitment and
The ASA Advantage
Student focused learning – our qualifications and courses are delivered with you, the student, in mind. We aim to develop a culture which instils confidence and learning enjoyment among our student population.
Innovative courses – we encourage learning and growth through the delivery of courses that reflect the trends and changes in the business learning environment.
People not profits – The Australian School of Accounting is committed to providing you with the very best service above all else through the highest standards in student support enabling you to learn effectively while supporting your study.
Discover Our Courses
WE WORK WITH 50+ TRUSTED AGENTS
The Australian School of Accounting works closely with more than 35 trusted agents to help students with the recruitment, application and enrolment processes. Agents help students apply for their Australian Visas, inform them of legalities and help them with any other requirements they need to meet.